This certification covers CPR/AED & First Aid for Adult, Child, Infant patients.
COVID 19 UPDATE:
Classes remain open. Class sizes are limited to 6 people or less and we are following CDC sanitization practices. DO NOT attend your class if you feel sick or have cold or flu like symptoms. Free rescheduling is available for these circumstances.
This is a hybrid CPR course. Blended CPR classes are a combo of an online CPR course, and a quick 1 hour CPR skills session at WestCoast CPR training center in Shoreline. CPR and first aid certifications are valid for 2 years and comply with OSHA and workplace requirements. Receive a CPR First Aid certification card immediately upon completion of class. No written test required. The video-based online CPR First Aid course will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of registration. You will need a high speed internet connection and a flash player.
- Enroll and pay for your preferred class date and time below.
- Complete the online video course before your scheduled class date.
- Attend your scheduled class at WestCoast CPR Training for a hands-on skills practice session.
It’s That Easy!
- Online Training Time: Learn at your own pace, Typically takes 60-90 minutes.
- Classroom Time: 1 Hour or Less!
- Cost: $109
CPR Mask Key Chain Included
View Schedule & Signup Below
How To Enroll: Complete the Student Signup form below. Create a Login ID and Password. CreditCode must be blank. Do not fill in CreditCode. Submit form and proceed to payment screen.
Refunds and Rescheduling
Is this considered an online CPR course?
Course Materials Included
Learn More. Frequently Asked Questions.