BloodBorne Pathogens in the Workplace covers common blood borne diseases and safe work practices to avoid accidental exposures to any potentially infectious material. You’ll learn how to safely handle an exposure is one should accidentally occur. We review your rights and requirements as an employee or an employer. Bloodborne Pathogens certifications valid for 1 year. This course meets the requirements for OSHA, The Dept. of Health, and The Dept. of Labor & Industries.
Scheduling: If you are taking a CPR class, just schedule this class for the same day and time as your CPR classroom training appointment so you only need to make one trip.
Who should take this hybrid BloodBorne Pathogens certification class? Every employee with a risk of occupational exposure. Healthcare professionals, CNAs, childcare providers, construction, manufacturing, maritime etc.
- Enroll and pay for your preferred class date and time below.
- Complete the online video course before your scheduled class date.
- Attend your scheduled class at WestCoast CPR Training for a hands-on skills practice session.
It’s That Easy!
- Online Training Time: Learn at your own pace, Typically takes 30-45 minutes.
- Classroom Time: 30 Minutes or Less!
- Cost: $45
View Schedule & Signup Below
How To Enroll: Complete the Student Signup form below. Create a Login ID and Password. AcctCode, Department, and CreditCode must be blank. Submit form and proceed to payment screen.
Refunds and Rescheduling
Is this considered an online CPR course?
Course Materials Included
Learn More. Frequently Asked Questions.