This class covers basic first aid certification skills This is a hybrid First Aid course. Blended first aid certification classes are a combo of an online first aid course, and a quick 30 minute CPR skills session at WestCoast CPR training center in Shoreline. First aid certifications are valid for 2 years and comply with OSHA and workplace requirements. Receive a First Aid certification card immediately upon completion of class. No written test required. The video-based online First Aid course will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of registration. You will need a high speed internet connection and a flash player.
- Enroll and pay for your preferred class date and time below.
- Complete the online video course before your scheduled class date.
- Attend your scheduled class at WestCoast CPR Training for a hands-on skills practice session.
It’s That Easy!
- Online Training Time: Learn at your own pace, Typically takes 45 minutes.
- Classroom Time: 30 Minutes
- Cost: $44
CPR Mask Key Chain Included
View Schedule & Signup Below
How To Enroll: Complete the Student Signup form below. Create a Login ID and Password. AcctCode, Department, and CreditCode must be blank. Submit form and proceed to payment screen.